Window bit-arrays in static memory

I am using tv:make-window to create several large windows with bit-arrays
(i.e., :save-bits = T) on the color screen. Since these windows will never be
killed or discarded, I don't want these large bit-arrays (> 1Mbyte each) to be
subject to GC.

Q: How can I get tv:make-window to put only the bit-array (not the other
arguments to tv:make-window) into the area sys:permanent-storage-area?

I am assuming that the screen-array of color:color-screen is put there
automatically. Is that correct?

Please e-mail responses to me.
Thanks in advance.

--