Re: accept-values pane

Thank you for all of the replies.  I've just tried what you told me, and yes,
it does work in accepting values.  I have a further problem: I have a display
of a number of windows, created by define-program-framework.  The panes include
a command-menu, some accept-values panes, a listener pane, and other misc stuff.
whenever I type anything, if I haven't selected an item in an accept-values
pane, the input just goes to the listener pane, not to move the cursor in
an accept-values pane.  Can I do anything here?