Any 3650/Fujitsu Eagle users out there?

    Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1991 01:21-0000
    From: barmar@Think.COM (Barry Margolin)

	Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1991 18:32 EDT
	From: Scott_Busse%mindlink.bc.ca@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Scott Busse)

	[...]

    When we upgraded our file server here from a 3600 to a 3650 four years
    ago, we were told that 3650's don't support Eagles.  I don't know
    whether this was a hardware, firmware, or software incompatibility.  If
    it's hardware, I haven't heard of an ECO that corrected it; if it's
    firmware or software, it's possible that recent releases are compatible,
    but I never heard about it.

We have no problems with our old 3600 Eagles now running off a 3650.
[Moving from L to G machine, you need to reformat the disk].