LUV '91

   Date: Wed, 25 Sep 91 10:19 EDT
   From: buff@pravda.cc.gatech.edu (Richard Billington)

   If you think that top-quality programming and high productivity are both
   synonomous with the modern Common Lisp programming environment (as
   instantiated by Franz, Harlequin, Lucid, Symbolics, and others), you owe it
   to yourself to register for the Lisp Users' and Vendors' Conference. The

... even better, I'd like if we get people who DON'T KNOW that top-quality,
high-productivity development (and delivery) are common in a CL environment.

InterNet: jclose@ads.com         | VoiceNet: 703-243-1611
ADS, 1500 Wilson Blvd #512       | "Now it's time for something you'll
Arlington, VA 22209              | REALLY like.." - Rocky the Squirrel