Anybody have a termcap or terminfo for SUNOS 4.x.x??

With the advent of our putting up the new SUN OS, the VT100 terminfo
or termcap entries that are standard give some real weird results when
used with the Telnet VT100 emulator.  This occurs especially in more
and vi (some people still use it).  Anybody already played with this??
The present ones are unusable as they stand, and I really don't have
the time right now ...

Thanks much!!

-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	   ..!uw-beaver!bcsaic!randy          USNail: Boeing Computer Services
Internet:  randy@atc.boeing.com,randy@boeing.com      PO Box 24346 M/S 7L-68
VOICE:	   (206)865-3424   			      Seattle, WA   98124